Helen Keller was asked – What would be worse than being born blind? She quickly responded To have sight and no vision.
Transformation is a journey!
Map out your road map:
I. Don’t ever let failure become final. Be aware that discouragement is failures partner.
The best way to get rid of discouragement is to surround yourself with people who are encourages.
1. Read and listen to encouraging information.
2. Make confessions & notes and keep them with you at all times.
Do you know your strengths and weaknesses?
II. Goal Setting Steps: goal planning 101
Develop Smart Goals:
1. Your goal must include others. Set a goal that includes helping others,
example families, poor, businesses, charities, et.
2. Your goal must be clear. If you don’t know which direction to go in you will become lost and confused. “Set up a roadmap with action steps if necessary.”
3. Your goal must be measurable. This helps you see that you are making progress. First set up a monthly measure example, I will lose 30 lbs by June 2014.
No fried foods or pop, reduce coffee, sugar. Exercise 4 times a week for 20 minutes
4. Your goals should be expandable, so when you accomplish a goal or it is too easy continue to reevaluate and stretch yourself.
5. Your goals must be filled with conviction. Conviction is the unshaken confidence that the goal is worthwhile. It is the fuel that pushes us to achieve.
Last and most important remember that it take ‘courage’ to accomplish any goal!
About the Author
Carmen Thomas is a top notch exuberant entrepreneur. She is the originator of Transformation Empowerment Solutions: a successful leadership firm that offers custom made winning programs, specializing in life changing leadership and organizational development. She has owned and operated a Real Estate Company, Residential Marketing Consulting Company, a Nonprofit Company called Unstoppable Families, Being U 4Real Self-Esteem Boutique and most currently the Meetups Global Networking Group, networking with over 500 women entrepreneurs. She is the author of two books: Being U 4Real and Foreclosure Prevention.